Only Dhanush has `innocence` to play `Raanjhanaa`: Sonam Kapoor
Mumbai: Praising her co-star Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor says only he has the `innocence` to play the lead in ‘Raanjhanaa’.
"I think only Dhanush can become `Raanjhanaa`. He has got the innocence. I think there is nobody who has that spirit that is as clean (as his) over here (Bollywood)," said the 27-year-old in an interview.
"There is a lot of innocence and at the same time there is a lot of love in the way he approaches everything," added the actress who has worked with stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Imran Khan and Shahid Kapoor in the last six years.
Directed by Anand L. Rai, ‘Raanjhanaa’ also features Abhay Deol who had earlier worked with Sonam in ‘Aisha’.
Slated to release June 21, ‘Raanjhanaa’ is a love story of a Hindu boy who falls in love with a Muslim girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!