Only Dhanush has `innocence` to play `Raanjhanaa`: Sonam Kapoor
Mumbai: Praising her co-star Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor says only he has the `innocence` to play the lead in ‘Raanjhanaa’.
"I think only Dhanush can become `Raanjhanaa`. He has got the innocence. I think there is nobody who has that spirit that is as clean (as his) over here (Bollywood)," said the 27-year-old in an interview.
"There is a lot of innocence and at the same time there is a lot of love in the way he approaches everything," added the actress who has worked with stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Imran Khan and Shahid Kapoor in the last six years.
Directed by Anand L. Rai, ‘Raanjhanaa’ also features Abhay Deol who had earlier worked with Sonam in ‘Aisha’.
Slated to release June 21, ‘Raanjhanaa’ is a love story of a Hindu boy who falls in love with a Muslim girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH