Pakistan backs Salman Khan; Kabir confident of ETT release there
Mumbai: Kabir Khan had impressed the critics with ‘Kabul Express’ and is now raring to create the same magic with the Salman Khan-starrer ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.
With Katrina Kaif as the female lead, ETT is Salman’s first venture with the Yash Raj banner and hence the flick is arguably the most awaited film of the year.
As the lead actors of the film are busy promoting the film in different parts of the country, Salman is keen on visiting Pakistan as well for ETT’s promotion.
The film’s release in Pakistan and alleged news of a ban being imposed on the same has been speculated hugely. But filmmaker Kabir Khan is confident that ETT will easily sail through the censor board screening and make it to the multiplexes, which are ready to be launched with the Salman Khan-starrer.
Talking to a tabloid, Kabir said, “Salman is very popular in Pakistan and above all it will be an Eid release. There are a few multiplexes in Pakistan that will open up with ETT. So it’s not just important for me, Salman and Yash Raj Films, but also for Pakistan that the film releases in their country.” And added, “There are no offensive scenes or dialogues in the film. We are confident that we will get a clearance from the Pakistan government.”
We hope Salman’s fans in Pakistan get their Eidi from their star in the form of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!