Rajkummar excited to work with `Ragini MMS` director, again
Mumbai: Actor Rajkummar Rao, who has been part of intense films like ‘Ragini MMS’ and ‘Shahid’, is excited about comedy movie ‘Tantrik’, which will be helmed by director Pavan Kriplani.
"It`s a comedy and I am excited to work with Pavan Kriplani again. I worked with him in `Ragini MMS`. It`s a fun film, but still we are toying with the idea and I have not signed on the dotted line yet," Rajkumar said.
"I am very keen to do the film. It`s an exciting concept, but let`s see. It`s too early to discuss the subject," he said.
Meanwhile, the actor is part of Hansal Mehta`s ‘City Lights’ and says shooting will start in next two weeks.
"Now Hansal Mehta is directing the film and we will start filming in next two weeks. I am very prepared for the role. A lot of research has been done for the film. I am looking forward to the humorous thriller film," said the actor who worked with Mehta in biopic ‘Shahid’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch