Rajkummar excited to work with `Ragini MMS` director, again
Mumbai: Actor Rajkummar Rao, who has been part of intense films like ‘Ragini MMS’ and ‘Shahid’, is excited about comedy movie ‘Tantrik’, which will be helmed by director Pavan Kriplani.
"It`s a comedy and I am excited to work with Pavan Kriplani again. I worked with him in `Ragini MMS`. It`s a fun film, but still we are toying with the idea and I have not signed on the dotted line yet," Rajkumar said.
"I am very keen to do the film. It`s an exciting concept, but let`s see. It`s too early to discuss the subject," he said.
Meanwhile, the actor is part of Hansal Mehta`s ‘City Lights’ and says shooting will start in next two weeks.
"Now Hansal Mehta is directing the film and we will start filming in next two weeks. I am very prepared for the role. A lot of research has been done for the film. I am looking forward to the humorous thriller film," said the actor who worked with Mehta in biopic ‘Shahid’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue 'kissing spree' as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS