Rajkummar excited to work with `Ragini MMS` director, again
Mumbai: Actor Rajkummar Rao, who has been part of intense films like ‘Ragini MMS’ and ‘Shahid’, is excited about comedy movie ‘Tantrik’, which will be helmed by director Pavan Kriplani.
"It`s a comedy and I am excited to work with Pavan Kriplani again. I worked with him in `Ragini MMS`. It`s a fun film, but still we are toying with the idea and I have not signed on the dotted line yet," Rajkumar said.
"I am very keen to do the film. It`s an exciting concept, but let`s see. It`s too early to discuss the subject," he said.
Meanwhile, the actor is part of Hansal Mehta`s ‘City Lights’ and says shooting will start in next two weeks.
"Now Hansal Mehta is directing the film and we will start filming in next two weeks. I am very prepared for the role. A lot of research has been done for the film. I am looking forward to the humorous thriller film," said the actor who worked with Mehta in biopic ‘Shahid’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut