Ranveer Singh keen to turn director
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh may be only two films old in Bollywood but he has already decided he wants to go behind the camera one day.
"Hopefully, I will direct a film some day and I will pay tribute to some of my idols who have been actor-directors," the 27-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of "Talaash".
Ranveer made the remark especially in the context of actor Aamir Khan, who is also a producer and turned director with "Taare Zameen Par".
Meanwhile, Ranveer is sporting a new look. He has a moustache for the film "Ram Leela".
Asked if he has been receiving compliments for it, he said: "Best compliment, girls say, `You look cute`."
Being directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, "Ram Leela" stars Deepika Padukone opposite him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor