Ranveer Singh plays Deepika Padukone’s husband!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Homi Adajania is probably trying to cash in on the reel and real life chemistry between Deepika Padukone and her alleged beau Ranveer Singh.
And hence, the filmmaker has cast the ‘Goliyon ki Rasleela…Ram-leela’ boy in his film -‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’- for a cameo. The film features Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia, Pankaj Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah.
Deepika and Homi had earlier worked in ‘Cocktail’, which helped the dimpled actress prove her acting prowess. And the Bangalorean beauty has since then become producers’ hot favourite.
2013 was Deepika’s year as she delivered blockbusters- ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela…Ram-leela’.
With Ranveer on board ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ (even if it’s a special appearance) the film will double the curiosity - primarily to see how Deepika pulls of her role and secondly to see her chemistry with Ranveer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer