Realistic role for bold Veena Malik in `Zindagi 50-50`
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik says her role in "Zindagi 50-50" is more realistic than bold.
"I think this character is realistic rather than bold. This is a true story of a girl and I have given more than my 100 percent, thanks to Madhuri, the character I am playing," Veena said here Friday at the music launch of the film.
Veena plays Madhuri, a sex worker in the real-life inspired film. She even met the real sex worker as part of her preparation for the role.
"I met her. Had I not met her, I would not have been able to play this character with such ease," she said.
Meanwhile, Veena who has shown a keen interest in working with the Khans, said: "I love all three Khans, be it Aamir, Shah Rukh or Salman. I would love to get a chance to work with them. But I think even if Veena Malik does not work with any of them, she will still remain Veena Malik."
"Zindagi 50-50" also features Riya Sen, Arya Babbar, Rajpal Yadav and Rajan Verma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!