Salman Khan charges Rs. 10 crore for ‘No Entry Mein Entry’!

Last Updated: Jul 01, 2011, 09:43 AM IST

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Post ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Ready’, Salman Khan is on an all time high, for he might have just created record by accepting a whopping Rs. 10 crore for Boney Kapoor’s ‘No Entry Mein Entry.’

‘No Entry Mein Entry’ is the sequel to Anees Bazmee’s ‘No Entry’ (2005). Bazmee and Salman had earlier worked in ‘Ready’ (2011) and given its Box Office success, the filmmaker expressed his keen desire to work with the actor and producer Boney Kapoor paid a staggering amount to get the actor on board.

Talking to a daily, a source said, “Boney did not want to let go off Salman. After ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Ready’, Salman has become the most bankable star in Bollywood. He paid whatever was asked from him.”

Apparently, Boney being a good friend of Salman made sure that the actor does not refuse his project and becomes the part of ‘No Entry Mein Entry.’

However, after the smashing success of ‘Dabangg’, it was his manager Reshma Shetty and sister Alvira Khan who made him realise that money is as important as friendship. As a result, Boney had to cough up huge money to rope in friend Salman for the film.

While Boney remained unavailable for comments, director Anees Bazmee said, “I don’t know the exact amount that Salman Khan has received for ‘No Entry Mein Entry.’ I am busy working on the script. But yes, Salman deserves whatever he gets.”

Now that’s the magic of Salman Khan!