Salman Khan contemplating sequel to ‘Chillar Party’?
Mumbai: ‘Chillar Party’, co-produced by Salman Khan and Ronnie Screwvala that was adjudged best children’s film by the National Film Awards might see a sequel coming its way.
The film that revolved around 10 kids and a stray dog stole hearts of the jury at the 59th National Film Awards, 2011. The Bachcha party of the film also won the best Child artist award.
Talking to DNA, a source revealed, “The first part had a happy ending. Now they may either weave a story around what the kids and their pet are upto or tell a completely different story involving just the gang of kids.”
However, director Vikas Bahl chose to deny plans of a sequel and said, “Our film won three National Awards so right now its celebration time for the entire team. Honestly, it feels great when your film is appreciated in this manner but as for a sequel on the cards, I`ll surely announce it myself when things are confirmed.”
Ranbir Kapoor had turned an item boy in the film while Salman Khan had appeared in the promos. It will be interesting to see if either of them makes it to the sequel (if it is to be made).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer