Salman Khan’s jungle flick ‘Sher Khan’ in 3D?
Mumbai: Salman Khan seems to be getting bigger and better by each passing day. After setting the silver screen on fire with super duper hits like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Dabangg’, the hunk of an actor is all set to act in a 3D film – ‘Sher Khan’.
Discussing his character in the flick that is going 3D with a daily, Salman said, “First of all I am not playing Tarzan in the film and it has got nothing to do with the character at all. It is an adventure film based in a jungle.”
Meanwhile, a source said, “It is Sohail’s idea to make it in 3D. However, Salman bhai is still in two minds about this. Shooting in 3D is very difficult and going by the standards of special effects expected these days, the Khan brothers want everything to be sorted before they take the final call. However, Sohail is quite confident given his technical finesse. He is known to be very hands-on, as far as his films are concerned. Plus the film is a jungle adventure and so it will be fun watching the film, if it is in 3D.”
Interestingly, when quizzed about his inhibitions for a 3D format, Salman said, “As far as 3D goes, I am not sure. We are definitely thinking about it. However, 3D films have not worked in India and I am not too sure about its market.”
When contacted, Sohail said, “I am still working on the script and only after the script develops, we will decide if it has 3D scope or not.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!