Shah Rukh Khan-Ajay Devgn to lock horns this Eid as well
New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn – who had been pitted against each other last Eid when ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan‘ and ‘Son of Sardaar’ had released – seem all set to recreate the not-so-hunky-dory history.
Ajay Devgn – whose ‘Satyagraha’ is slated for an Eid release this year – may be experiencing a state of deja vu as Shah Rukh’s ‘Chennai Express’ too is set for a release during the same time.
Clashing with the ‘Baadshah’ of Bollywood’s big release is Akshay Kumar`s ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Again’ too.
With Yash Raj Films behind Shah Rukh’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ last year, Ajay’s petition on behalf of his own production house was rejected by the Competition Commission of India (CCL) and the verdict said that no rules were being violated.
What remains to be seen this year is that ‘Satyagraha’ – which has a star-studded cast including Kareena Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan – is being produced by UTV Motion Pictures – a production house well placed – to secure theatre screens even when pitched against Red Chillies Entertainment.
Wonder who’s going to entertain the masses this Eid – SRK or Ajay!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!