Shahid Kapoor to be trained by Sylvester Stallone?
New Delhi: Shahid Kapoor – the cherubic looking Tinsel Town star – is all set to lose his chocolate boy image for Prabhu Deva’s ‘Rambo Rajkumar’.
Since the 32-year-old has done mostly romantic movies since his Bollywood debut – barring ‘Kaminey’ – Prabhu Deva is trying to set up a meeting with the iconic Hollywood action hero Sylvester Stallone.
According to reports, even though Sylvester will not be acting in the movie, which also stars Sonakshi Sinha, the producer of the film - Vicky Rajani - is eager that the action hero and Shahid meet so that the latter may pick up a few tips.
Here’s wishing Shahid the very best for his venture into a new genre of acting!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!