Shahid Kapoor to be trained by Sylvester Stallone?
New Delhi: Shahid Kapoor – the cherubic looking Tinsel Town star – is all set to lose his chocolate boy image for Prabhu Deva’s ‘Rambo Rajkumar’.
Since the 32-year-old has done mostly romantic movies since his Bollywood debut – barring ‘Kaminey’ – Prabhu Deva is trying to set up a meeting with the iconic Hollywood action hero Sylvester Stallone.
According to reports, even though Sylvester will not be acting in the movie, which also stars Sonakshi Sinha, the producer of the film - Vicky Rajani - is eager that the action hero and Shahid meet so that the latter may pick up a few tips.
Here’s wishing Shahid the very best for his venture into a new genre of acting!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'