Siddharth to showcase comic side in `Chashme Buddoor`
New Delhi: After doing serious and intense roles in "Rang De Basanti" and "Midnight`s Children", southern actor Siddharth is set to take the audience on a laughter ride in "Chashme Buddoor".
"Chashme Buddoor" is remake of the 1981 film of same name. Siddharth, 31, will step into actor Ravi Baswani`s shoes in the new movie, which also features Ali Zafar, Divyendu Sharma and Taapsee Pannu.
Directed by David Dhawan and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, "Chashme Baddoor" releases April 5.
The remake also stars Rishi Kapoor, Juhi Chawla and Anupam Kher.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!