Sonakshi Sinha goes street shopping for `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha went street shopping in the lanes of Kolkata to pick up clothes for her upcoming film `Bullett Raja`.
Sonakshi will be playing the glamorous role of an aspiring actress in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s action drama `Bullett Raja`.
"Sonakshi loves street shopping. When she learnt that the clothes for her role have to be picked up from some famous lanes, she jumped to the idea and insisted that she too goes with her stylist and it will also help her to understand the role better," a source close to the team said in a statement here.
Sonakshi graduated in fashion designing and even started her career as a costume designer in a Bollywood film, before venturing into acting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise