Sunny Leone working hard for `Tina And Lolo`
Mumbai: After playing sensuous characters, Sunny Leone is set for director Devang Dholakia`s ‘Tina And Lolo’. She is training to make sure her action-character looks real on the big screen.
The thriller is set to go on floors soon.
A source close to Sunny said: "She is working really hard. It`s a full-fledged action film. It will see different kind of action... and Sunny is working hard and very excited."
Sunny, an Indo-Canadian adult star, entered the Indian showbiz industry with reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’ and then featured in erotic thriller ‘Jism 2’, her first Hindi movie.
Her next will be ‘Ragini MMS 2’ and she is also part of ‘Jackpot’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan
- TIFF 2016 releases its impressive schedule