Talking about `Happy Anniversary` premature, says Abhishek Bachchan
Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan Monday said it’s premature to talk about ‘Happy Anniversary’ which reportedly starts him and his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
"Prahlad Kakkar is an old friend of Aishwarya and I know him through her.... we have met him and we have the basic idea about the story. We have not read the script yet. It is too premature to say anything about `Happy Anniversary`. I can`t confirm anything right now," Abhishek told reporters at an event.
`Happy Anniversary`, to be directed by Kakkar, will be produced by Gaurang Doshi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui