‘Tooh’ song from ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’: Absurd lyrics kill the fun of this wedding number!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Bollywood in general and Karan Johar’s films in particular have many foot tapping shaadi numbers to their credit. But going by the recently released number from KJo’s upcoming film – ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ – all that can be said is that perhaps the music artist had run out of his creative juices while composing the song.
Seriously, the number ‘Tooh’, which is Dharma Productions’ coinage for booty, is a lacklustre song despite it being a wedding number. The backdrop of the number is a big fat Indian wedding featuring Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan (who else?) and sundry relatives shaking their ‘tooh’ in tandem.
The lyrics and the beats of the song are as mismatched as the bright coloured outfits Kareena Kapoor is shown wearing in the song (and the film’s trailer).
All that is worth watching in the song is Kareena Kapoor’s clothes and if you are crazy about Indian weddings, you may spot something interesting to watch out the song for. Anyway, have a look at the song and tell us if you beg to differ.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder