Usha Jadhav in `Bhootnath` sequel
Mumbai: National award-winning Marathi actress Usha Jadhav will be seen sharing the screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in upcoming `Bhootnath` sequel.
Usha has replaced actress Juhi Chawla in `Bhootnath-II` and started shooting for the film from yesterday.
"She is playing the role Juhi had played in the first part. Usha`s character is of a widow and she is quite excited about this project," sources close to the development said.
Usha had earlier acted with Big B in a Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) advertisement.
Usha got her first break in Madhur Bhandarkar`s `Traffic Signal`. She won the national honour for Marathi film `Dhag`.
`Bhootnath` (2008) starred Bachchan as a lovable ghost besides Juhi, Aman Siddiqui, Priyanshu Chatterjee and Rajpal Yadav in lead roles. Actor Shah Rukh Khan had done a cameo in the film.
This time, Nitesh Tiwari, co-director of last year`s national award-winning film `Chillar Party` will be wilding the megaphone for the sequel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!