Usha Jadhav in `Bhootnath` sequel
Mumbai: National award-winning Marathi actress Usha Jadhav will be seen sharing the screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in upcoming `Bhootnath` sequel.
Usha has replaced actress Juhi Chawla in `Bhootnath-II` and started shooting for the film from yesterday.
"She is playing the role Juhi had played in the first part. Usha`s character is of a widow and she is quite excited about this project," sources close to the development said.
Usha had earlier acted with Big B in a Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) advertisement.
Usha got her first break in Madhur Bhandarkar`s `Traffic Signal`. She won the national honour for Marathi film `Dhag`.
`Bhootnath` (2008) starred Bachchan as a lovable ghost besides Juhi, Aman Siddiqui, Priyanshu Chatterjee and Rajpal Yadav in lead roles. Actor Shah Rukh Khan had done a cameo in the film.
This time, Nitesh Tiwari, co-director of last year`s national award-winning film `Chillar Party` will be wilding the megaphone for the sequel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?