Very proud to be part of `Dedh Ishqiya`: Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi considers himself very lucky to be a part of the movie ‘Dedh Ishqiya’.
"Back on the sets of `Dedh Ishqiya` tomorrow, so very proud to be a part of this film," Arshad tweeted Friday.
On Saturday morning, he gave his fans an update on his schedule.
"Good morning - shooting today with two of the nicest human beings and great actors, Naseer sahab (Naseeruddin Shah) and Salman Shahid (Mushtaq Bhai from `Ishqiya`)," he posted.
If 2010 film ‘Ishqiya’, a dark comedy directed by Abhishek Chaubhey and produced by Vishal Bhardwaj, was set in a small town in Uttar Pradesh and portrayed Vidya Balan in never seen before avatar, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ too has the rustic feel of the state.
Made by the Chaubhey-Bhardwaj team, the film also stars Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office