We dedicate our `Dhoom machale` to Sachin: Aamir Khan
Mumbai: Cricketer Sachin Tendular`s retirement from test cricket has left Aamir Khan wanting to "celebrate his spectacular innings". The superstar has decided to dedicate the title track of his forthcoming film `Dhoom 3` to the master blaster.
"Through his entire career he has created `Dhoom` in every step, on every pitch, in every cricketing country, in every bowler`s nightmare, in our hearts, in every cricket field across the world, and in the hearts of every cricket fan across the world. So, very appropriately, we humbly dedicate our song `Dhoom machale` to the genius," Aamir said in a statement Saturday.
Tendulkar is scheduled to play his 200th Test match against the West Indies in his hometown Mumbai`s Wankhede Stadium next week (Nov 14-18), drawing curtains on a spectacular cricket career spanning over two decades.
The song will be launched before he starts playing in Mumbai.
`Dhoom 3`, produced by Aditya Chopra, will release Dec 20 and also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan