After songs, Adele may pen children`s book
London: Singer Adele has been reportedly approached by publishing house Puffin to write a book for children and they believe she will be successful in the venture.
Adele, who has a 10-month-old son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Konecki, also looks interested.
"Adele loves the idea. It won`t reveal anything too personal as that`s not her style. But the book will be something she can have as a memory of her early days as a mum and also something she can dedicate to her son. Everyone is very excited," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, the singer might do a cameo as a vamp in upcoming movie ‘The Secret Service’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'