After songs, Adele may pen children`s book
London: Singer Adele has been reportedly approached by publishing house Puffin to write a book for children and they believe she will be successful in the venture.
Adele, who has a 10-month-old son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Konecki, also looks interested.
"Adele loves the idea. It won`t reveal anything too personal as that`s not her style. But the book will be something she can have as a memory of her early days as a mum and also something she can dedicate to her son. Everyone is very excited," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, the singer might do a cameo as a vamp in upcoming movie ‘The Secret Service’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'