After songs, Adele may pen children`s book
London: Singer Adele has been reportedly approached by publishing house Puffin to write a book for children and they believe she will be successful in the venture.
Adele, who has a 10-month-old son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Konecki, also looks interested.
"Adele loves the idea. It won`t reveal anything too personal as that`s not her style. But the book will be something she can have as a memory of her early days as a mum and also something she can dedicate to her son. Everyone is very excited," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, the singer might do a cameo as a vamp in upcoming movie ‘The Secret Service’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic