Ashok Amritraj pens book on his Hollywood years
Mumbai: Hollywood producer Ashok Amritraj is all set to release his autobiography `Advantage Hollywood` in India.
Published by HarperCollins, the autobiography will be out by end of August this year. The book will deal with Amritraj`s journey from childhood to becoming a famous tennis player to making it in Hollywood as a producer.
Amritraj has been behind more than 100 Hollywood films like `The White River Kid`, `The Confession` and Sandra Bullock starrer `Premonition`.
"The book will be in stores by the 25th of August and we are really looking forward to introducing Ashok and his world to readers in India, for whom the name Amritraj has spelled magic for a long long time," Karthika V K, Publisher and Chief Editor, HarperCollins India said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside