Gwyneth Paltrow plans to pen divorce book
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow desires to revamp the way people end their marriages, and for that, she plans to write a divorce book.
Paltrow is reportedly set to release a self-help book about the art of divorce and name it "Conscious Uncoupling", reportedly
"In typical Gwyneth fashion, she thinks she will eventually become the expert on divorce and how to do it in a better way," said a source.
Earlier this year, Paltrow announced her split from singer and husband Chris Martin in a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling" on her website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside