Gwyneth Paltrow plans to pen divorce book
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow desires to revamp the way people end their marriages, and for that, she plans to write a divorce book.
Paltrow is reportedly set to release a self-help book about the art of divorce and name it "Conscious Uncoupling", reportedly
"In typical Gwyneth fashion, she thinks she will eventually become the expert on divorce and how to do it in a better way," said a source.
Earlier this year, Paltrow announced her split from singer and husband Chris Martin in a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling" on her website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations