Hub for reading, aspiring writers in Kolkata soon
Kolkata: Writing and reading enthusiasts here, who wish for their talent to be spotted and honed, will get such an opportunity courtesy a weekly Readers` and Writers` Club set to be launched Aug 7.
The hub in south Kolkata`s Ballygunge will encourage aspirants to showcase their mastery with words as well as their elocutionary prowess through sessions conducted by leading litterateurs, artists, filmmakers and anybody who is associated with writing and reading.
"The club will have four sessions a month, that is, one session per week every Thursday starting Aug 7. Guests will have to pay Rs.500 for the four sessions. It is open for all," Ritika Choudhury, owner of Circle Art 360, one of the organisers said.
A collaborative effort by AHAVA Communications, Circle Art 360 and Creative Studio, the club will be a haven for book lovers as well with discussions and book launches.
Choudhury said the organisers are also mulling international partnerships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother