Jennifer Aniston offered to write an autobiography?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been offered a book deal that will talk about her marriage and break-up with actor Brad Pitt.
According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, publishers have offered Aniston mega bucks for an authorised biography.
"Jen is in a very stable place in her life now. She is feeling much more open. She would love to get the truth out to her fans once and for all...," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"Of course, the big is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and this is the tough one for Jen. She knows it is a great chance to clear the air. A lot of people think Brad wanted kids and she didn`t - that`s not true."
"Jen won`t want to dwell on bad things. It is not about going after Brad and Angelina, but if she does write it, she`s not going to sugarcoat the truth," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks