Jennifer Aniston offered to write an autobiography?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been offered a book deal that will talk about her marriage and break-up with actor Brad Pitt.
According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, publishers have offered Aniston mega bucks for an authorised biography.
"Jen is in a very stable place in her life now. She is feeling much more open. She would love to get the truth out to her fans once and for all...," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"Of course, the big is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and this is the tough one for Jen. She knows it is a great chance to clear the air. A lot of people think Brad wanted kids and she didn`t - that`s not true."
"Jen won`t want to dwell on bad things. It is not about going after Brad and Angelina, but if she does write it, she`s not going to sugarcoat the truth," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!