Jordan to reveal about Alex in autobiography
London: Katie Price aka Jordan is set to spill the beans about her romance with Alex Reid in her fourth autobiography.
The book, which will detail the truth behind her split with ex-husband Peter Andre and her whirlwind relationship with Alex, is called ‘I`m Still Standing’.
It is likely to be published later this year, just two years after the last of her previous memoirs.
Publishers Century has given her another money- spinning deal by to write this latest chapter in her life.
The book will also talk about her disastrous appearance on ‘I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here’.
Despite her sinking popularity, Century publishing director Ben Dunn believes her new book will do well in the market.
"An awful lot has happened since her last one. Her life is the most extraordinary rollercoaster," a news daily quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banned New Zealand book to hit US shelves
- Non-conformity Zindabad! The poetic protesters of Pakistan
- 'Family Secrets: The Khan Family Cookbook': Food binds the large Khan family together
- Gut feeling: Have probiotics for improving brain functions
- 'Independence Day: Resurgence' to get comic book prequel