Lindsay Lohan to write a tell-all book
New York: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly planning to pen down a tell-all book about her life.
The 27-year-old is writing about her arrests, drug abuse, acting career, and family in the book and she has already received several publishing offers, reports tmz.com.
Sources said the book started as a series of journal entries, which she wrote in the rehabilitation centre as a therapeutic exercise. The book is still in its early stage, and it doesn`t have a clear focus, but she says she wants to open up every part of her life.
Lohan held a meeting with Waxman Leavall Literary Agency, which has represented celebrities including Victor Cruz, Novak Djokovic and Bill Murray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!