Lindsay Lohan to write a tell-all book
New York: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly planning to pen down a tell-all book about her life.
The 27-year-old is writing about her arrests, drug abuse, acting career, and family in the book and she has already received several publishing offers, reports tmz.com.
Sources said the book started as a series of journal entries, which she wrote in the rehabilitation centre as a therapeutic exercise. The book is still in its early stage, and it doesn`t have a clear focus, but she says she wants to open up every part of her life.
Lohan held a meeting with Waxman Leavall Literary Agency, which has represented celebrities including Victor Cruz, Novak Djokovic and Bill Murray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside
- Surgical strikes by Army – Has India changed its policy of strategic restraint towards Pakistan?
- Surgical strikes by Army across LoC: Envoys of different nations, including P5, briefed about India's position
- Video: Listen to press briefing by Indian Army on surgical strikes on terror launch pads across LoC