Natwar Singh`s book row: Security beefed up outside publication house
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: Days after former External Affairs Minister Natwar Singh`s book sparked a controversy, the official publisher, Rupa Publications have allegedly received threat calls from unidentified Congress workers. Following which, security has been beefed up in and around the Rupa Publication House, reportedly.
Singh has alleged that Congress president Sonia Gandhi had refused prime ministership not because of her `inner voice` but because of pressure from Rahul Gandhi. The former Congressman has also alleged that PMO files used to be sent to Sonia Gandhi.
An estranged Gandhi family friend, Singh quit the Congress in 2008 after he had to resign from the UPA-I Government in 2005 in the wake of the Iraqi food-for-oil scam.
Natwar Singh`s controversial book titled "One Life is Not Enough: An Autobiography" is due to be released soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!