Stephenie Meyer moving away from `Twilight` saga after `vampire burn out`
New Delhi:Stephenie Meyer, who has up till now written four successful `Twilight` novels that have been adapted to films, has let it slip that she is tired of writing about vampires for the time being.
The 39-year-old author said that she had other novels planned for the super successful series, other outlines and stories, but with the films, it got really big and crazy, much more than she had expected.
Now, Meyer has shifted focus to ` The Host ` series, the first film adaptation of which is ready to be released soon and Meyer has already planned writing sequels for it.
She added that she is working on `the Host` sequel right now, which she has named `The Seeker,` and is planning to call the third book in series `The Soul.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Courteney Cox defends Jennifer Aniston amid Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt's divorce
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Justin Bieber pursuing Pamela Anderson
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside