Stephenie Meyer moving away from `Twilight` saga after `vampire burn out`
New Delhi:Stephenie Meyer, who has up till now written four successful `Twilight` novels that have been adapted to films, has let it slip that she is tired of writing about vampires for the time being.
The 39-year-old author said that she had other novels planned for the super successful series, other outlines and stories, but with the films, it got really big and crazy, much more than she had expected.
Now, Meyer has shifted focus to ` The Host ` series, the first film adaptation of which is ready to be released soon and Meyer has already planned writing sequels for it.
She added that she is working on `the Host` sequel right now, which she has named `The Seeker,` and is planning to call the third book in series `The Soul.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Bollywood 2016: New jodies that set the silverscreen on fire this year
- Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough set to throw grand reception—Details inside!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- 'Daddy's lil girl' Priyanka Chopra moved by a video clip shared by fan!
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother