Tulisa Contostavlos wants to become author?
London: Former `X Factor` judge Tulisa Contostavlos has reportedly put her Hollywood ambitions on hold to become a writer.
Contostavlos, 25, who was brought up on a council estate in Camden, North London, is said to have penned a novel that mirrors her own rise to fame, reported Daily Mirror.
"It has been a hard few months for Tulisa but she can`t wait for her book to be released. She has been really ?focused on writing the novels and has been spending most of her time on them.
"Tulisa is very creative and loves writers like JK Rowlingand there is definitely a bit of her own life in the book. Thefirst is based on her early life and the tough upbringing she has had. It will be about a young girl who becomes a star in her own right," a source said.
The first, titled `Sky`, will be published on September 11 by Headline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!