Tulisa Contostavlos wants to become author?
London: Former `X Factor` judge Tulisa Contostavlos has reportedly put her Hollywood ambitions on hold to become a writer.
Contostavlos, 25, who was brought up on a council estate in Camden, North London, is said to have penned a novel that mirrors her own rise to fame, reported Daily Mirror.
"It has been a hard few months for Tulisa but she can`t wait for her book to be released. She has been really ?focused on writing the novels and has been spending most of her time on them.
"Tulisa is very creative and loves writers like JK Rowlingand there is definitely a bit of her own life in the book. Thefirst is based on her early life and the tough upbringing she has had. It will be about a young girl who becomes a star in her own right," a source said.
The first, titled `Sky`, will be published on September 11 by Headline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore