Westland ropes in `The Mahabharata Secret` author for thriller trilogy
Mumbai: Westland Publishers have signed Christopher C. Doyle, author of ‘The Mahabharata Secret’, for a thriller trilogy, the publishers said Wednesday.
"He has moved from Om Publishers to Westland which will publish the first of the trilogy that he has planned. The trilogy is yet again based on another story from Mahabharata with a science angle to it. The title of the book is yet to be decided and the book is still in the works," said a statement from the publishers.
Doyle is a management consultant and an enthusiastic writer who likes to blend science, history and mythology into his writings.
"With my debut novel, I have tried to interpret our mythological heritage through the eyes of science. I have tried to provide a fresh perspective to a historical age which we all associate with bows, arrows, horses, elephants and chariots, and not with cutting-edge technology," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!