By Ritika Handoo | Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 08:55
“Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness”
The shining, bright and glittering world of show business holds a lot of promise for young aspiring actors trying their luck to be a part of this 'dream' entourage. Some achieve it, some lose and others fade into oblivion.
By Akrita Reyar | Friday, May 8, 2015 - 13:46
A usual case can have an unusual outcome. Bollywood star Salman Khan got involved in an unfortunate incident which is not of the most uncommon kind. Drunk and driving at high speed, he rammed his Toyota Land Cruiser into American Express Bakery on the night of September 28, 2002 in Bandra West.
Four were injured, at least one of them physically impaired, while one lost his life.
By Ritu Singh | Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:41
April 23 marks World Book Day! It is a day of celebrating authors, illustrators, books and most importantly reading! Designated by UNESCO, it is marked all over the world in over 100 countries, as a worldwide celebration of books and reading. It seems like a nice day to talk about some of the books which have truly touched many in the world!
By webmaster | Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 19:36
By His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
By Ritika Handoo | Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 12:36
For someone who was qualified enough to pursue a career in engineering, life could have been a lot easier, but he chose a rather unusual route. Aman Trikha is the voice behind popular BJP anthem 'Achchhey Din Aane Wale Hain', which became quite a hit during the run-up to the Lok Sabha Elections last year.
By Anindita Dev | Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 16:59
Often called the Pakistani `Bieber` or even `Bruno Mars`, Asim Azhar's cover song `A Team` (originally by Ed Sheeran) has won him millions of fans worldwide.
By Aparna Mudi | Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 16:12
When the cottony clouds overcast the skies, remember wanting to reach out to them, plucking them out and eating them like cotton candy? Remember lying on the grass and looking up with your friends trying to plant stories, finding bunnies and dragons in the shapes of floating clouds? What if you could touch them in real?
By Vibhuti Jaitly | Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 19:00
Indo-American singer Mickey Singh, well-known for his hit numbers 'Double Addi', 'Galliyan' and 'Bad Girl', was in the capital recently. Singh, whose genre is American fusion mixed with Punjabi and a pinch of Jazz, is quite popular among the youth.
By Akrita Reyar | Monday, April 6, 2015 - 20:07
Siem Reap is an ancient town and the cultural capital of Cambodia. The city, which is located in the north-west of the country, is considered such a mainstay of their heritage that its Angkor Wat temple is the central theme on the national flag.
By Manisha Singh | Thursday, April 2, 2015 - 14:44
A renowned artist, Geeta Chandran, is celebrated not only for her composite understanding of Bharatanatyam, but also for her Carnatic music, her work in television, video and film, theatre, choreography and dance education and is founder-president of dance academy Natya-Vriksha.
By Anindita Dev | Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 13:50
Amritanshu Pandey's debut novel `The Seal of Surya` was launched a few days back and has caught the eye of many readers.
The author is an Indian writer from the city of Varanasi and at a time where other contemporary authors are busy selling chick lit and novellas, he has dabbled in historical fiction.
By Anindita Dev | Friday, March 20, 2015 - 19:37
Being the son of composer Daboo Malik and nephew of Anu Malik, one would think everything came easy for young singer Armaan Malik, who made his mark in Bollywood at just 16. However, the budding singer says he has strived hard to reach where he is today. Armaan is the youngest singer (at 19) to have won two GIMA Awards this year.
By Aparna Mudi | Friday, March 20, 2015 - 16:54
We have known her as 'Shanti', who ruled the Indian television in 90s. She then made her mark in Bollywood and subsequently turned into a glamourous anchor in the cricketing field. Now, Mandira Bedi has made herself known as a fashion designer as well.
By Ritika Handoo | Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:21
'Jawed Habib' is a brand name people trust and rely upon. The expert, who initiated a new wave in the Indian market with experimental science in hair styling, is not just a big shot in India, but is equally popular in the overseas market.
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Say hello to 'nastiest' star ever
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy