37 designers create 37 black clutches for cause
New Delhi: As many as 37 Indian designers have created 37 exclusive classic black clutches in their signature style - all for a cause.
The sales proceeds of these products will go to charitable organisation Habitat for Humanity India.
The initiative, The Black Clutch Project, is a joint initiative by multinational financial services corporation American Express and fashion and lifestyle magazine Vogue for their global luxury fashion extravaganza - Fashion`s Night Out (FNO).
The event will happen Thursday at Tote on the Turf in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai.
During the event, American Express Platinum Card members will exclusively witness the creations, which have been conceptualised by designers like Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and Anita Dongre, said a statement.
"We work towards creating unique and exclusive events for our valued Platinum Card customers and it`s our pleasure to partner with Vogue and over 35 top Indian designers for The Black Clutch Project," said Shailesh Baidwan, country head and manager - Consumer Services, American Express India.
"Not only do our valued Platinum customers get to be the first to preview and purchase these unique interpretations of the Black Clutch but also get to contribute meaningfully towards the charity Habitat for Humanity by purchasing these unique designs," added Baidwan.
Some other designers who have contributed their designs for the initiative are Payal Pratap Singh, Abraham and Thakore, Anand Kabra, Raghavendra Rathore, Anupamaa Dayal, Rahul Mishra, Anushka Khanna, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Ashish N Soni, Shantanu and Nikhil, Krshna Mehta, Shivan and Narresh, Manish Malhotra and Masaba Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly