Adaa Khan shoots for jewellery designer Nidhi Jain
Mumbai: Small screen actress Adaa Khan, who shot for Nidhi Jain’s jewellery, fell in love with the Mughals and rajwadas-inspired collection by the debutant designer.
"Nidhi Jain approached me to be the face of her jewellery brand Nidhis. We went through the concept of the shoot and I fell in love with it then and there," Adaa, last seen in "Amrit Manthan" as Princess Amrit, said in a statement.
"Nidhi has taken care of the minutest details. From Mughals to the rajwadas, Nidhi’s jewellery showcases it all," she added.
Jain`s new collection is said to go live on her website by mid April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn