Adaa Khan shoots for jewellery designer Nidhi Jain
Mumbai: Small screen actress Adaa Khan, who shot for Nidhi Jain’s jewellery, fell in love with the Mughals and rajwadas-inspired collection by the debutant designer.
"Nidhi Jain approached me to be the face of her jewellery brand Nidhis. We went through the concept of the shoot and I fell in love with it then and there," Adaa, last seen in "Amrit Manthan" as Princess Amrit, said in a statement.
"Nidhi has taken care of the minutest details. From Mughals to the rajwadas, Nidhi’s jewellery showcases it all," she added.
Jain`s new collection is said to go live on her website by mid April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics