After Kareena and Big B, Bipasha to endorse a popular brand!
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu has been named the new face of BoroPlus.
The `Raaz 3` star will endorse a new face wash range of BoroPlus, which will be launched soon.
One of the brands of Emami Limited, the Rs.400 crore Boroplus portfolio currently comprises BoroPlus antiseptic cream, BoroPlus Advanced moisturising lotion and BoroPlus Prickly Heat powder.
Priti A. Sureka, director, Emami Limited, said the company has been associated with Bipasha Basu for its Vasocare brand.
"Now, it is our privilege to get associated with her for another - the power brand BoroPlus," she said in a statement.
"Bipasha is synonymous with beauty, glamour and talent and we feel that her personality will complement the brand image of BoroPlus," she added.
The brand is also endorsed by megastar Amitabh Bachchan and actress Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic