After Kareena and Big B, Bipasha to endorse a popular brand!
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu has been named the new face of BoroPlus.
The `Raaz 3` star will endorse a new face wash range of BoroPlus, which will be launched soon.
One of the brands of Emami Limited, the Rs.400 crore Boroplus portfolio currently comprises BoroPlus antiseptic cream, BoroPlus Advanced moisturising lotion and BoroPlus Prickly Heat powder.
Priti A. Sureka, director, Emami Limited, said the company has been associated with Bipasha Basu for its Vasocare brand.
"Now, it is our privilege to get associated with her for another - the power brand BoroPlus," she said in a statement.
"Bipasha is synonymous with beauty, glamour and talent and we feel that her personality will complement the brand image of BoroPlus," she added.
The brand is also endorsed by megastar Amitabh Bachchan and actress Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance