Alexa Chung to create eye makeup range
London: Model-TV presenter Alexa Chung has signed a collaboration deal with Eyeko cosmetics to create her own range of eye makeup.
The 29-year-old says she has been involved in the creative process of the line`s creation since her first meeting with Eyeko founders Max and Nina Leykind, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Maybe it was the hangover, but my head was loosened up and I came up with at least 50 things. If something excites me or I`m inspired by something, loads of ideas fall out of my head," Chung told wwd.com.
"It`s a creative relationship - I send images and different inspirations to Max and Nina and we go from there. It`s quite free form at the moment," she added.
The collection of eye makeup essentials, to be released in November, includes a $45 waterproof mascara and eyeliner kit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic