Alexa Chung to create eye makeup range
London: Model-TV presenter Alexa Chung has signed a collaboration deal with Eyeko cosmetics to create her own range of eye makeup.
The 29-year-old says she has been involved in the creative process of the line`s creation since her first meeting with Eyeko founders Max and Nina Leykind, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Maybe it was the hangover, but my head was loosened up and I came up with at least 50 things. If something excites me or I`m inspired by something, loads of ideas fall out of my head," Chung told wwd.com.
"It`s a creative relationship - I send images and different inspirations to Max and Nina and we go from there. It`s quite free form at the moment," she added.
The collection of eye makeup essentials, to be released in November, includes a $45 waterproof mascara and eyeliner kit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly