Alexa Chung to create eye makeup range
London: Model-TV presenter Alexa Chung has signed a collaboration deal with Eyeko cosmetics to create her own range of eye makeup.
The 29-year-old says she has been involved in the creative process of the line`s creation since her first meeting with Eyeko founders Max and Nina Leykind, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Maybe it was the hangover, but my head was loosened up and I came up with at least 50 things. If something excites me or I`m inspired by something, loads of ideas fall out of my head," Chung told wwd.com.
"It`s a creative relationship - I send images and different inspirations to Max and Nina and we go from there. It`s quite free form at the moment," she added.
The collection of eye makeup essentials, to be released in November, includes a $45 waterproof mascara and eyeliner kit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing