Ameesha to endorse Gitanjali jewels
Mumbai: Actress Ameesha Patel seems to be back with a bang - after signing a film, she has been roped in to endorse a jewellery brand.
"It`s true guys...I`m endorsing Gitanjali jewels. Just signed up with them last week...thank you for all the good wishes," tweeted the 37-year-old who recently endorsed a sunglass brand.
The actress, who made her acting debut opposite Hrithik Roshan in ‘Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai’, was last seen in 2011 release ‘Chatur Singh Two Star’.
As far as films are concerned, she is doing ‘Singh Sahab - The Great’ with Sunny Deol. Anil Sharma`s film will go on the floors end of this month. It will be shot in Bhopal and Indore.
Ameesha and Sunny were last seen together in 2001 hit ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’.
She has also signed on to star in ‘Bhaiyyaji Superhit’, ‘Race 2’ and ‘Shortcut Romeo’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired