Amy Adams keeps her style effortless and simple
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Amy Adams has described her personal style as effortless because she believes in keeping things simple and practical.
"I try to keep it pretty simple. I don`t want to look as though I`m trying too hard. I want to be comfortable, but at the same time I also like to look elegant and feminine," contactmusic.com quoted Adams as saying.
"I try to make it look as effortless as possible - that`s important to me, especially now that I`m a mom. I want my clothes to be functional, but at the same times very chic," she added.
The actress is a firm believer in the age-old saying that beauty comes from within and she thinks women look more striking without any make-up.
"I think beauty comes from many sources. It`s important to look beyond make-up and all the things that women do and put on, and to look at the truth of who they really are. I think a woman in her natural state is at her most beautiful. Somebody who embodies self-acceptance is more beautiful than anything," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn