Amy Adams keeps her style effortless and simple
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Amy Adams has described her personal style as effortless because she believes in keeping things simple and practical.
"I try to keep it pretty simple. I don`t want to look as though I`m trying too hard. I want to be comfortable, but at the same time I also like to look elegant and feminine," contactmusic.com quoted Adams as saying.
"I try to make it look as effortless as possible - that`s important to me, especially now that I`m a mom. I want my clothes to be functional, but at the same times very chic," she added.
The actress is a firm believer in the age-old saying that beauty comes from within and she thinks women look more striking without any make-up.
"I think beauty comes from many sources. It`s important to look beyond make-up and all the things that women do and put on, and to look at the truth of who they really are. I think a woman in her natural state is at her most beautiful. Somebody who embodies self-acceptance is more beautiful than anything," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH