Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
New Delhi: Actress Anushka Sharmas wedding look in Karan Johars upcoming movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is giving all the brides-to-be serious goals. It's all about how you use the make-up products, says an expert.
Sushma Khan, National Creative Director, Make-up -- Lakmé Salon, has decoded the look.
* Clean the face with a make-up remover and use a toner afterwards. Mositurise your face well and use a long wear illuminating foundation next.
* For the eyes, use a brown base all over the lid and add a gold shimmery eye-shadow to the inner corners. Use a black gel eyeliner in a stunning graphic fish shape and fill the waterline with a kohl pencil. Add mascara to make your lashes thicker and longer.
* Fill in your lips with a nude or peach lipstick. Lastly, add a pout by applying a coat of transparent gloss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!