B-Town divas dazzle at IIJW 2013
New Delhi: Bollywood beauties walked the ramp on day 2 of the India International Jewellery Week 2013, which saw some of the most glamorous and exclusive designs by the best jewelry houses of India.
Actress and Miss India 1984 Juhi Chawala, who wore a red lehnga-choli and heavy Polki set, sizzled on the ramp as a showstopper for Kay Jewelers.
"I think they are beautifully done and I love this thing of Polki and gold and Indian motives but then with a little twist," the 45-year-old gushed.
Veteran actress Zeenat Aman was also spotted at the event looking gracious as ever in a beautiful maharani set designed by RK Jewelers.
"It`s the first time I have worked with Prachi and I think she has done an amazing job. She has done a line called `Zistatva` which means culture in Sanskrit and it`s a very interesting take of old and modern jewelry," the 61-year-old star said.
With stunning designs and glamorous models, the IIJW 2013 ended with great pomp and show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season