B-Town divas dazzle at IIJW 2013
New Delhi: Bollywood beauties walked the ramp on day 2 of the India International Jewellery Week 2013, which saw some of the most glamorous and exclusive designs by the best jewelry houses of India.
Actress and Miss India 1984 Juhi Chawala, who wore a red lehnga-choli and heavy Polki set, sizzled on the ramp as a showstopper for Kay Jewelers.
"I think they are beautifully done and I love this thing of Polki and gold and Indian motives but then with a little twist," the 45-year-old gushed.
Veteran actress Zeenat Aman was also spotted at the event looking gracious as ever in a beautiful maharani set designed by RK Jewelers.
"It`s the first time I have worked with Prachi and I think she has done an amazing job. She has done a line called `Zistatva` which means culture in Sanskrit and it`s a very interesting take of old and modern jewelry," the 61-year-old star said.
With stunning designs and glamorous models, the IIJW 2013 ended with great pomp and show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic