Becks’ sons flaunt temporary tattoos inspired by daddy’s real ones
London: Taking inspiration from their dad who is covered in body art, David Beckham’s boys were spotted wearing temporary tattoos on their day out during the weekend.
The three youngsters have been spotted wearing temporary transfers before and it seems they had another inking session this weekend.
The two younger boys were spotted with their temporary artwork on their arms, during their football practice in Los Angeles as their proud father looked on and clicked some pictures with his large professional-looking camera suggesting photography as his new found hobby.
The LA Galaxy player, who has about 20 tattoos on his body, revealed earlier this year that he seems to have definitely influenced his sons and they want real tattoos some day.
“One of them asked me, ‘How old do I have to be before I get my first tattoo?’” the Daily mail quoted the English midfielder as saying.
“I was like, ‘A lot older than you are now’,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut