Becks’ sons flaunt temporary tattoos inspired by daddy’s real ones
London: Taking inspiration from their dad who is covered in body art, David Beckham’s boys were spotted wearing temporary tattoos on their day out during the weekend.
The three youngsters have been spotted wearing temporary transfers before and it seems they had another inking session this weekend.
The two younger boys were spotted with their temporary artwork on their arms, during their football practice in Los Angeles as their proud father looked on and clicked some pictures with his large professional-looking camera suggesting photography as his new found hobby.
The LA Galaxy player, who has about 20 tattoos on his body, revealed earlier this year that he seems to have definitely influenced his sons and they want real tattoos some day.
“One of them asked me, ‘How old do I have to be before I get my first tattoo?’” the Daily mail quoted the English midfielder as saying.
“I was like, ‘A lot older than you are now’,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season