Beyonce Knowles `furious with H `n` M over touched-up bikini shots`
London: Beyonce was outraged to find that she had been retouched in shots for an advertising campaign for H `n` M, that she ordered bosses to discard photos of her modelling their bikinis.
The 31-year-old has insisted that only natural pictures could be used, the Sun reported.
An insider told the publication that when Beyonce found out that they had edited the way her body really looked, she was furious.
The source said that the singer is a true diva and was furious that she had been given such a snubbing.
The source asserted that Beyonce`s people refused to give the pictures the green light so the company was forced to use the originals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Whoa! Kareena Kapoor Khan gets bigger role in Sonam Kapoor's 'Veera Di Shaadi'?
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how