Boys didn’t like me with my short hair, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that her male friends weren’t quite as nice about her getting all her lovely blonde Hermione Granger hair cut short two years ago.
“Of course, men like long hair. There’s no two ways about it. The majority of the boys around me were like, ‘Why did you do that? That’s such an error’,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Glamour.
“And I was like, ‘Well, honestly, I don’t really care what you think!’
“I’ve never felt so confident as I did with short hair - I felt really good in my own skin. If I had it my way, I would have just kept it short forever,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra