Boys didn’t like me with my short hair, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that her male friends weren’t quite as nice about her getting all her lovely blonde Hermione Granger hair cut short two years ago.
“Of course, men like long hair. There’s no two ways about it. The majority of the boys around me were like, ‘Why did you do that? That’s such an error’,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Glamour.
“And I was like, ‘Well, honestly, I don’t really care what you think!’
“I’ve never felt so confident as I did with short hair - I felt really good in my own skin. If I had it my way, I would have just kept it short forever,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!