Boys didn’t like me with my short hair, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that her male friends weren’t quite as nice about her getting all her lovely blonde Hermione Granger hair cut short two years ago.
“Of course, men like long hair. There’s no two ways about it. The majority of the boys around me were like, ‘Why did you do that? That’s such an error’,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Glamour.
“And I was like, ‘Well, honestly, I don’t really care what you think!’
“I’ve never felt so confident as I did with short hair - I felt really good in my own skin. If I had it my way, I would have just kept it short forever,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly