Campbell takes styling help from Posh
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell depends upon singer-designer Victoria Beckham to get her out of a style rut.
The 40-year-old catwalk queen admits when she can`t find anything to wear, she rings the former Spice Girl up and one of her creations is sent over, reports a website.
"Victoria is amazing, a real sister. When I`m stuck in a rut, she`s always at the other end of the phone to send a pair of jeans," she said.
"They work wonders on the legs. I love her designs. I`m always in them. I`ve worked with Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and so many great designers. So I`m proud Victoria is up there too," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'