Campbell takes styling help from Posh
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell depends upon singer-designer Victoria Beckham to get her out of a style rut.
The 40-year-old catwalk queen admits when she can`t find anything to wear, she rings the former Spice Girl up and one of her creations is sent over, reports a website.
"Victoria is amazing, a real sister. When I`m stuck in a rut, she`s always at the other end of the phone to send a pair of jeans," she said.
"They work wonders on the legs. I love her designs. I`m always in them. I`ve worked with Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and so many great designers. So I`m proud Victoria is up there too," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!