Cara Delevingne models Rihanna`s clothing line
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne modelled some of R&B star Rihanna`s Autumn Winter 2013 River Island collection for her fans.
The 21-year-old model showed support for the clothes from the `Right Now` hitmaker`s new range by posting a picture herself in a red quilted bomber jacket and black beanie hat from the 80-piece collection, reported Digital Spy.
Accompanying the photo of herself in the Rihanna-designed garments, Delevingne wrote on Twitter, "Well done Rihanna for another amazing collection for River Island."
Rihanna`s second collection will be available in stores from September 13.
Delevingne has previously revealed she often asks Rihanna for style advice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- Urdu is alive and moving ahead with times: Gulzar
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!