Cara Delevingne models Rihanna`s clothing line
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne modelled some of R&B star Rihanna`s Autumn Winter 2013 River Island collection for her fans.
The 21-year-old model showed support for the clothes from the `Right Now` hitmaker`s new range by posting a picture herself in a red quilted bomber jacket and black beanie hat from the 80-piece collection, reported Digital Spy.
Accompanying the photo of herself in the Rihanna-designed garments, Delevingne wrote on Twitter, "Well done Rihanna for another amazing collection for River Island."
Rihanna`s second collection will be available in stores from September 13.
Delevingne has previously revealed she often asks Rihanna for style advice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!