Celebs scorch the ramp at IIJW day 3
New Delhi: Many Tinsel Town celebs took to the runway on the 3rd day of Indian International Jewellery Week, (IIJW) in Mumbai.
B-Town beauties like Alia Bhatt, Shabana Azmi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sushmita Sen and Juhi Chawla walked the ramp, while clad in body hugging silhouettes paired with beautiful jewellery.
Sen said that she was given a beautiful opportunity to be part of the show.
"I get to dress from head to toe as Indian, but Indian with a twist. I think it`s beautiful that I got a chance to wear such amazing jewellery once again because as you know I am famous for my diamonds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly