Celebs scorch the ramp at IIJW day 3
New Delhi: Many Tinsel Town celebs took to the runway on the 3rd day of Indian International Jewellery Week, (IIJW) in Mumbai.
B-Town beauties like Alia Bhatt, Shabana Azmi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sushmita Sen and Juhi Chawla walked the ramp, while clad in body hugging silhouettes paired with beautiful jewellery.
Sen said that she was given a beautiful opportunity to be part of the show.
"I get to dress from head to toe as Indian, but Indian with a twist. I think it`s beautiful that I got a chance to wear such amazing jewellery once again because as you know I am famous for my diamonds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking