Celebs scorch the ramp at IIJW day 3
New Delhi: Many Tinsel Town celebs took to the runway on the 3rd day of Indian International Jewellery Week, (IIJW) in Mumbai.
B-Town beauties like Alia Bhatt, Shabana Azmi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sushmita Sen and Juhi Chawla walked the ramp, while clad in body hugging silhouettes paired with beautiful jewellery.
Sen said that she was given a beautiful opportunity to be part of the show.
"I get to dress from head to toe as Indian, but Indian with a twist. I think it`s beautiful that I got a chance to wear such amazing jewellery once again because as you know I am famous for my diamonds," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship