Celebs scorch the ramp at IIJW day 3
New Delhi: Many Tinsel Town celebs took to the runway on the 3rd day of Indian International Jewellery Week, (IIJW) in Mumbai.
B-Town beauties like Alia Bhatt, Shabana Azmi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sushmita Sen and Juhi Chawla walked the ramp, while clad in body hugging silhouettes paired with beautiful jewellery.
Sen said that she was given a beautiful opportunity to be part of the show.
"I get to dress from head to toe as Indian, but Indian with a twist. I think it`s beautiful that I got a chance to wear such amazing jewellery once again because as you know I am famous for my diamonds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has some connection with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt will make you fall in love with them in ‘Dear Zindagi’ new poster
- Shahid Kapoor felt it was important to find somebody who is real and normal
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!