Christina Ricci turns fashion designer
Los Angeles: Former child star Christina Ricci has turned fashion designer and created her own line of cosmetic bags.
The 32-year-old has teamed up with bosses at "Make Up For Ever" to release a limited-edition pouch, which features black faux leather, gun metal studs and a red lip pattern.
"I loved collaborating with Make Up For Ever on a custom makeup bag because I got to design something that actually holds everything I need on-the-go," eonline.com quoted Ricci as saying.
"My inspiration for the bag was hard rock meets couture, and I added a red lip motif to the geometric design since I love wearing red lipstick. Plus, I thought it would add a fun pop of colour," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?