Confidence makes women look good: Zack Posen
Los Angeles: Designer Zac Posen feels confidence and positive attitude make a woman look good on the red carpet.
The designer, who has dressed the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Eva Longoria for high profile events, insisted that the most important thing his clients need to pull off for a show-stopping look is a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
"Having fun, feeling comfortable and feeling that `wow`. You have to have that confidence - it`s the most important thing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Posen as saying.
The designer, known for his strong and feminine designs, believes it`s important to empower his customers by making them feel glamorous and feminine.
"Glamour is a celebration of feminity. I like the magic moments in life. I like celebrating femininity and beauty - it`s about seduction," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!