Confidence makes women look good: Zack Posen
Los Angeles: Designer Zac Posen feels confidence and positive attitude make a woman look good on the red carpet.
The designer, who has dressed the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Eva Longoria for high profile events, insisted that the most important thing his clients need to pull off for a show-stopping look is a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
"Having fun, feeling comfortable and feeling that `wow`. You have to have that confidence - it`s the most important thing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Posen as saying.
The designer, known for his strong and feminine designs, believes it`s important to empower his customers by making them feel glamorous and feminine.
"Glamour is a celebration of feminity. I like the magic moments in life. I like celebrating femininity and beauty - it`s about seduction," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics