Cross-body bags in vogue
Los Angeles: Cross-body bags are the latest style statement. They are not just being sported at award shows or parties, but people have been flaunting them for casual outings too.
Taking a cross-body bag means that we limit our essentials for the day, but it also sets us free from the pain of carrying a bag on our shoulder.
Celebrities like Alessandra Ambrosio, Rita Ora and even Sarah Jessica Parker have sported these bags at various occasions, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Available in bright colours, these bags can be a great Christmas present for friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video