Cross-body bags in vogue
Los Angeles: Cross-body bags are the latest style statement. They are not just being sported at award shows or parties, but people have been flaunting them for casual outings too.
Taking a cross-body bag means that we limit our essentials for the day, but it also sets us free from the pain of carrying a bag on our shoulder.
Celebrities like Alessandra Ambrosio, Rita Ora and even Sarah Jessica Parker have sported these bags at various occasions, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Available in bright colours, these bags can be a great Christmas present for friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics