Designer Aniket Satam gets into sportswear
New Delhi: Designer Aniket Satam, who is known for his ready-to-wear collection, has now ventured into the sportswear segment with his latest collection, titled Energies.
He has designed a range for sportswear brand Attiva.
"This collection is dedicated to the sports freaks and intends to brighten up the gym wear. I have used bright monotone hues of blue, black, fuchsia and green. The comfort factor is kept in mind while designing the apparels along with the stylish cuts and lines," Satam said in a statement.
The collection varies from capris, track suits, t-shirts and zippers in three different colour schemes. He has used shades of blue, black and green.
Satam has used Italian fabric called colorado with anti-microbial finish for his creations, which will be available at www.attiva.in, starting January 2013.
The starting price of the garments is Rs.700.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic