Designer Aniket Satam gets into sportswear
New Delhi: Designer Aniket Satam, who is known for his ready-to-wear collection, has now ventured into the sportswear segment with his latest collection, titled Energies.
He has designed a range for sportswear brand Attiva.
"This collection is dedicated to the sports freaks and intends to brighten up the gym wear. I have used bright monotone hues of blue, black, fuchsia and green. The comfort factor is kept in mind while designing the apparels along with the stylish cuts and lines," Satam said in a statement.
The collection varies from capris, track suits, t-shirts and zippers in three different colour schemes. He has used shades of blue, black and green.
Satam has used Italian fabric called colorado with anti-microbial finish for his creations, which will be available at www.attiva.in, starting January 2013.
The starting price of the garments is Rs.700.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India