Designer Poonam Bajaj in ‘Style Goddess`
Delhi: To celebrate the festivity of Diwali, Designer Poonam Bajaj participated in a fashion and style Diwali extravaganza – ‘Style Goddess’ on 28th October, 2013 at The Jainsons Gallery.
The guests sported at the event were Ramola Bachchan, Rani Kamini Singh, Neelam Pratap Rudy, Queency Bhasin, Mishi, Nishi Singh, Sunayana Malhotra, Alka Kapoor, Designer Poonam Bajaj, Bharti Bhalla, Nupur Kundu, Malika Jain Shalini Kochhar, Tanya Ahuja and many more.
According to Designer Poonam Bajaj, ‘The concept behind participating in such a big exhibitions is to keep in mind the demand of the niche segment. We want out shoppers to have an enjoyable environment and not shop in rush.
Guests were seen shopping a variety of fashion accessories as the exhibition showcased Couture outfits, high fashion costumes, jewellery statement pieces, latest accessories and more. At this extravaganza special festive offers were offered from brands like Rose Tree, Poonam Bajaj Fusion Wear, Kashi Wafta- Benaras fine weaves in silks, ‘Saks’ by Shalini Kochhar , Divine Gems & Jewellery Pvt Ltd, Ensemble by Mukta, Sarika Dogra, Karishma Nath, Aradhna Metal Ware, Shivika Chawla, Anandini Tea, Tarot by Neera Sareen, Cilantro Catering by Pooja Aggarwal to name a few.
The Designer will also showcase the Indo -Western Fusion wear collection which is mixing of the elements of east and west, both in terms of silhouettes and embroideries. The collection consists of Indo-western Fusion Designs which will mainly have Soft and Deep Colors in the collection. The cuts are westernized whereas the embroidery and fabric choice is more traditional. The fabrics used in this type of collection are Georgette, Net and Chiffon with hand embroidery and embellishment work on Tunics and Dresses. The collection will include Knee length Indo western dresses and tunics with net and Georgette legging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Phobia 2' to explore fear of flying?
- Look who photo-bombed when Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh were in a bathtub
- The latest about Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will surprise you!
- Salman Khan in and as 'Sultan' grabs 'Fastest 5 Million' views—Watch here!
- Rani Mukerji, daughter Adira's Paris trip turns into a family affair! – Know why
- Super-hot! Sussane Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how